This is the latest release of the JDF Open Source. It has been built
according the JDF
Specification Version 1.4a.
1. Please note:
- By downloading one of the files listed below you accept the CIP4
- The commercial use of the software provided
in this section is restricted to CIP4 Full and Partner Members.
This restriction does not apply for the JDF Schema.
- No comittment will be given that the interfaces will remain constant.
- Some of the functions are still known to have undocumented and possibly
Subversion (SVN) repository.
To install the JDF C++ API, please unpack the Zip file and follow the
instructions found in the Installation
Documentation for the JDF Libraries is available online from the CIP4
C++ API Documentation
5. Links to Related Projects
- Alces, a
tool for testing JDF software
- Elk, an application
framework providing services needed by a JDF Worker